You can now play Snooker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Snooker is one of the most realistic and playable Billiards and ball pool games available on mobile devices. Playing a snooker game on a mobile device should feel natural, and recreate a feeling that you are standing in the snooker arena. Try it out, it feels like being in the game!
1. Very Realistic Pool, Billiard and Snooker Physics
2. 3D graphics ball animation
3. Touch control for moving the stick
4. Snooker challenge
If you have ever thought about playing billiards or Snooker on a real table, Snooker is the perfect way to pick your favorite. Download Snooker now and try it for free, have fun!
How to download and run Snooker on your PC and Mac
Snooker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Snooker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Snooker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Snooker:
Step to Step Guide / Snooker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Snooker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Enchanted Cave 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.