You can now play Snowball.io for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The most addictive game with the simplest control ever.
Make a snowball bigger and bump it to opponents to flick them off the play field.
You can make one giant snowball or a number of small balls… and you can bump it directly to the opponent or snipe them with it… it is totally up to you.
How to control: swipe to the direction you want to move, and lift your finger to shoot the snowball.
How to download and run Snowball.io on your PC and Mac
Snowball.io For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Snowball.io For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Snowball.io For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Snowball.io:
Step to Step Guide / Snowball.io For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Snowball.io’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Omino! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.