You can now play Soccer Kick for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Can you hoof your soccer ball past the Statue of Liberty? Or the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben or even the pyramids? And then all around the world!
Time your kick perfectly for extra power – the further you kick, the more coins you earn. Then upgrade your power and ball bounciness and see the ball fly past these awesome global landmarks.
How far can you kick it? Maybe to space?!
How to download and run Soccer Kick on your PC and Mac
Soccer Kick For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Soccer Kick For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Soccer Kick For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Soccer Kick:
More From Us: GoNNER For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Soccer Kick For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Soccer Kick’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Freе WhatsApp Messenger Tips For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.