You can now play Soccer Stats w/ Timer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This soccer stats application will track the following stats on up to 25 players per team:
Goals, Assists, Shots on Goal (SOG), Shots, Fouls, Cards, Corner Kicks (CK) and Saves. 6 customizable buttons for defining your own stats.
– Perfect for Coaches or Parents.
– Supports viewing a teams's Season results quickly within the APP.
– Display Player names under Player Icons.
– Ability to produce MaxPreps file for uploading to the site.
– Ability to import/export Team Roster files.
**Set Portrait or Landscape display mode in the Preferences
– Ability to rename buttons CKs, Saves, C1, C2 and C3
– ability to automatically Tweet Game Events via Twitter (see below for setup)
Long Click on Player ICONs to sub IN/OUT quickly. See all 11 players on the screen for quick/easy awarding of stats.
It will also track the amount of time a player plays in the game.
All player's stats can be viewed by clicking the menu button and selecting VIEW STATS.
Team Stats are displayed by Half/Total on the Team Setup Tab and are included in email body.
You can email the player's stats to anyone as a CSV or HTML attachment.
You can save the Game Results locally for loading / viewing / emailing at a later time.
Stats are auto-saved if you leave the game accidentally by hitting the return key and they are reloaded when you re-enter the App.
For Twitter (Version 2.2+ of Android required):
– 1st Authenticate the Application to use Twitter
– Twitter browser will display for you to login and approve
– Twitter redirects back to APP after approval
– Authenticate button will disappear
– Check on the Twitter Checkbox
– From MENU – See Twitter Settings to select Game Events to Tweet. Goals and Game Notes are on by default
– Return from Twitter Settings by using the RETURN ARROW on your phone.
– Take stats as normal and selected Game Events will be posted to Twitter.
– Settings are automatically saved for next use of App
======= Other recent changes ========
ver 2.74 – Add team names to Start of Match notification
ver 2.73 – German translations corrections; Post starting lineup to Facebook; Correct issue on manage line-up page with clearing line-up.
ver 2.72 – corrects reporting error in MaxPreps file
ver 2.71 – Correct issue with Stats not moving correctly when sorting players
ver 2.70 – Preference screen changes; Undo Button Color change implemented
ver 2.66 – Post players In to Game Events only, incorrectly pushing to Twitter.
ver 2.64 – Display "Players In" at the start of the game in the Game Events log.
ver 2.63 – Adds ability to change button colors to list of predefined colors via settings
ver 2.62 – Adds ability to capture a score on own goal
How to download and run Soccer Stats w/ Timer on your PC and Mac
Soccer Stats w/ Timer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Soccer Stats w/ Timer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Soccer Stats w/ Timer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Soccer Stats w/ Timer:
Step to Step Guide / Soccer Stats w/ Timer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Soccer Stats w/ Timer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Quazzel Quiz: play handsfree For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.