You can now play SoccerMeter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SoccerMeter lets you track the passing and ball possession performance of your favorite soccer team at any level using your Android™ device. Simply register player First Touch on the ball using your left thumb for one team and your right thumb for the other team. You do not have to take your eyes off of the action on the field to generate complete team possession and passing statistics just like you see on television for top professional soccer games. These team statistics include:
– Pass Completion Percentage
– Time of Possession and Time of Possession Percentage
– Number of First Touches and Number of Completed Passes
– Number and Duration of “Strings” of Consecutive Completed Passes by a Team
– Number of Shots and Goals
– Scoring Summary including Time of Goal, Scorer, and Passes in build-up to each goal.
If you want to track team lineups, substitutions, and formations, then go get one of those other soccer statistics apps. This app is intended for team assistants and dedicated fans who are serious about collecting useful possession/passing statistics while watching their favorite team. Coaches can then use your E-mailed possession statistics to evaluate team progress.
How to download and run SoccerMeter on your PC and Mac
SoccerMeter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SoccerMeter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SoccerMeter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SoccerMeter:
More From Us: PlayToys For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / SoccerMeter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SoccerMeter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Super-Bright LED Flashlight For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.