You can now play Solex for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Use this app with your 3DR Solo to get extra features.
* The Smart Shots you know, plus a bunch of other ones:
– Cable Cam
– Follow/Me (normal, uses device GPS)
– Follow/Remote (follows one or more remote devices running Solex Target)
– Follow/Record (follows a pre-recorded track)
– Follow/Optical (Follows an object using machine vision. Yes, really!)
– HDR (EV-bracketed photos)
* Auto-fly to the start of cable cams and recorded flights
* Move cable cams between locations
* Geofences: Keep your Solo within a confined area to fly safely.
* Time-lapse: Capture photos automatically at intervals, stitch into time-lapse video
* Flight Profiles: Customize vehicle settings for "creep mode", sport flying, etc.
* Find your copter if it goes down in an unknown location
* Home Pointer: Points the way home to make navigation back to launch easy
* Fighter-jet style HUD view
* Return To Me: Have Solo track your location as you move around, and fly to you on RTL.
* Distance Fence: Avoid flyaways with Max Distance.
* Change LED colors on the Solo
* Save location/heading/altitude and fly back to it automatically later
* Track battery and motor age and health for multiple vehicles
* Execute remote commands on your Solo
* Sharing: Share Cable Cams, Geofences, recorded flight tracks, etc with others.
* Set your own custom movies on the startup screen
– Spline Points
– Associate actions with waypoints for totally repeatable shots
How to download and run Solex on your PC and Mac
Solex For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Solex For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Solex For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Solex:
Step to Step Guide / Solex For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Solex’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Lock Screen For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.