You can now play Solid Explorer Classic for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is the old version of Solid Explorer. For better user experience and bigger set of features, head to the new version page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.solidexplorer2
Looking for a good file explorer with a sleek look and many features? Good to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the nicest looking file manager with two independent panels which brings to you a new file browsing experience. It provides to you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and One Drive. This file manager can connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. You will also appreciate ability to create and extract most commonly used archive formats.
Two independent panels allows for seamless file transfer with drag and drop. Just hold your finger on a file and drag it to other panel. In this way you can easily transfer files between various locations including PC shares, cloud and root folders.
If you're looking for a root explorer, this file manager will meet your needs. It features a root explorer with ability to change system level file properties. You don't need to remember about mounting file systems as read/write. Solid Explorer will do it for you automagically.
Solid Explorer is also a good tool for viewing your media. This file manager can stream music and videos from your PC or cloud without a need to download it. You can even cast the stream to Chromecast!
With this file explorer you will also receive a very elegant UI look with many customization options, such as dynamic list resizing with pinch gesture or custom color schemes, which will even change the file icon colors.
Just give it a try! You will not be disappointed.
– Two independent panels serve as file browsers
– Drag and Drop inside and between panels
– FTP client with support for secure connections
– SFTP client
– WebDav client capable of connecting to Owncloud and Yandex
– SMB/CIFS client allows for browsing network folders shared with Windows file sharing
– FTP server for sharing files to your PC
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, RAR and TAR archives
– Ability to create TAR archives and password protected ZIP archives
– Many cloud clients: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive (One Drive), Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud (through WebDav), Yandex (through WebDav)
– Root access makes Solid Explorer fully functional root explorer
– Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
– Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
This app displays ads. You can remove ads by purchasing the unlocker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.solidexplorer.unlocker
How to download and run Solid Explorer Classic on your PC and Mac
Solid Explorer Classic For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Solid Explorer Classic For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Solid Explorer Classic For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Solid Explorer Classic:
Step to Step Guide / Solid Explorer Classic For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Solid Explorer Classic’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Training Dog Clicker Trinket For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.