You can now play Solid Explorer File Manager for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is Solid Explorer File and Cloud Manager
Please note that this is a 14 day trial version
If you own the Solid Explorer Unlocker you can use the premium version for free!
Now you can protect your files and folders with a password. If your device has a fingerprint sensor you can use it to open encrypted files without a need to provide the password. The same applies for cloud storages, which can now be accessed with the fingerprint as well.
Share your ideas: https://neatbytes.uservoice.com
– Material Design!
– Two independent panels serving as file browsers
– Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
– Drag and Drop inside and between panels
– FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
– Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
– Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
– Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
– Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
– Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
– Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
– Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
– Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
Looking for a good file explorer with a sleek, modern look and many features? Good to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the best looking file and cloud manager with two independent panels, which brings to you a new file browsing experience.
This is the only fully featured file manager with Material Design you can find in the Play Store. It's better, faster and solid when compared to the competition. Apart from the ability to manage files in almost every location, it also gives you many customization options, such as themes, icon sets and color schemes. You can freely adjust the interface to match your taste. Dual pane file browsing with drag and drop greatly increases your productivity.
Solid Explorer is a great cloud file manager, because it provides you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega and Owncloud. This file manager can also connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. By the way, you will appreciate the ability to create or extract most commonly used archive formats, such as ZIP, RAR and 7ZIP.
Maybe you're tired of ugly looking root explorer apps? This file manager will meet your needs. It features a root explorer with ability to change system level file properties. You don't need to remember about mounting file systems as read/write. Solid Explorer will do it for you automatically.
Solid Explorer is also a great file manager for viewing your media. It can arrange your photos, videos and music in one place for easy and quick access. It has a built in music player and image viewer, which even allow you to play remote content stored for example on your PC, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive. The most cool thing is that the content can be casted to your Chromecast.
Just give it a try! You will not be disappointed.
How to download and run Solid Explorer File Manager on your PC and Mac
Solid Explorer File Manager For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Solid Explorer File Manager For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Solid Explorer File Manager For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Solid Explorer File Manager:
Step to Step Guide / Solid Explorer File Manager For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Solid Explorer File Manager’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Moon Phase – Lunar Calendar For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.