You can now play Solid Explorer USB OTG Plugin for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This plugin for Solid Explorer lets you access files stored on USB drives or card readers on Nexus devices. Minimum required version of Solid Explorer is 2.0. If your device already supports mounting OTG drives, you don't need this plugin.
Please note that Nexus devices running Android 6 have now built in support for FAT formatted USB drives, so Solid Explorer will work with them without this plugin.
All nexus phones and tablets with USB host capabilities are supported (Nexus 4 may not be supported without a custom kernel). You may also want to use this plugin on other devices with USB host in case they don't mount file systems out of the box.
Supported file systems:
– NTFS in read only mode
– full read/write access (except NTFS)
– media streaming – play music and videos on third party players, even on the Chromecast
– supports hard drives with external power supply
This plugin doesn't require root. In case of any problems, please use the "Send bug report" option under application's "About" section.
Always make a backup of your files. NeatBytes is not responsible for any harm done to your device.
How to download and run Solid Explorer USB OTG Plugin on your PC and Mac
Solid Explorer USB OTG Plugin For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Solid Explorer USB OTG Plugin For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Solid Explorer USB OTG Plugin For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Solid Explorer USB OTG Plugin:
Step to Step Guide / Solid Explorer USB OTG Plugin For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Solid Explorer USB OTG Plugin’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GolfLogix #1 Free Golf GPS App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.