You can now play Solocator – GPS Field Camera for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Solocator is a GPS camera for fieldwork. Overlay and stamp photos with GPS location, compass direction, altitude, date & time taken + with Industry Pack (IAP) capture editable notes such as project name and photo description, street address and UTM/MGRS coordinate formats. It can auto save 2 photos to camera roll at once – Stamped photo and original photo. You can also view photo direction and location in map view and navigate there. So now you will always know where and when a photo was taken and how to get back there.
TAILOR THE INFO YOU CAPTURE
You can choose what information you want to overlay on your photos to suit your fieldwork.
– GPS Location (Latitude & Longitude in various formats) ± Accuracy
– Compass Direction – Bearing
– Altitude (Metric & Imperial units)
– Date & time
– Show Compass
– Show Cardinal points in Building mode; e.g. North or South Elevations of a building face.
– Option to use abbreviations or Unicode characters for direction, position and altitude.
WORKING WITH CAPTURED INFO
– Options to take and auto save two photos to Camera Roll at once; one with stamped info and the other as an original photo.
– Photos are sorted by time, location, distance from current location and by project name (if Industry Pack is purchased).
– View photo direction and location in map view and navigate there
– Save photos with metadata in Exif format to camera roll
– Export photos to Google Drive and Dropbox
– Share photos on Facebook & Twitter
– Email photos from within the app including:
• Exif metadata
• Compass Direction
• GPS Position ± accuracy
• Date & Time taken
• Street address (if selected)
• Elevation of building face viewed (if selected)
• Links to maps so receiver can navigate there easily
INDUSTRY PACK (In-App Purchase)
Stamp your photos with "Project name" & "Description". The project name field could be used as job or policy number etc. You can also go back and amend project name or description or just add the notes later when you’re in the office.
Customize your photos by stamping your own watermark. e.g. company name, team or photographer name.
Selecting street mode overlays photos with street address.
SWITCH OFF CAPTURE MODES – GREATER FLEXIBILITY
Switch Compass, Building and Street modes off and just show GPS info bar on top of photos. Gives you more flexibility on what and how you overlay info and show more of the photo.
ADDITIONAL COORDINATE FORMATS
UTM and MGRS grid coordinate formats
REFINE AND LOCK GPS LOCATION
Ideal for those working in and around buildings; to improve your GPS location. You can also use it to lock the position of the asset or subject you’re photographing as opposed to where you’re standing.
How to download and run Solocator – GPS Field Camera on your PC and Mac
Solocator – GPS Field Camera For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Solocator – GPS Field Camera For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Solocator – GPS Field Camera For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Solocator – GPS Field Camera:
Step to Step Guide / Solocator – GPS Field Camera For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Solocator – GPS Field Camera’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Lil Pump lock screen Wallpapers For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.