You can now play SoloLearn: Learn to Code for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Learn to Code with SoloLearn! Join the fastest-growing global community of code learners to learn the basics or advance your existing skills. Reach a new level through learning solo or peer-to-peer interaction in the world of programming.
Learning with SoloLearn is FREE! No in-app purchases. No ads.
Follow community influencers to better retain and develop what you’ve learned, and practice on any device to improve your skills. Our community makes code learning as easy and as mobile as it can possibly get.
With SoloLearn, you can:
* LEARN programming concepts by going through short interactive texts and fun follow-up quizzes. Currently, we cover 11 programming disciplines with over 900 topics that range from basic, to intermediary, to advanced levels.
* CODE! The best way to learn to code is to code! Our beautifully designed code editor lets you make changes to existing code or write and compile your own custom code – on any device, while going through the core lessons or as a stand-alone activity. The more you play, the better you get!
* Check out our Q&A DISCUSSIONS to get help, or to help enhance the learning of peer SoloLearners.
* PLAY and test your skills by challenging other learners in head-to-head games.
Join the SoloLearn community NOW to begin having fun with our free mobile code learning experience!
How to download and run SoloLearn: Learn to Code on your PC and Mac
SoloLearn: Learn to Code For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SoloLearn: Learn to Code For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SoloLearn: Learn to Code For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SoloLearn: Learn to Code:
Step to Step Guide / SoloLearn: Learn to Code For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SoloLearn: Learn to Code’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Jewels classic Prince For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.