You can now play Sonic CD Classic for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Time travel to save the world in SEGA's highly acclaimed Sonic platformer that introduced Amy Rose and Metal Sonic!
Past, present, and future collide as Sonic battles to rescue Amy Rose and recover the seven Time Stones! Travel through time to defeat Dr. Eggman and his fiendish creation, Metal Sonic.
Sonic CD is part of the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile!
– Collect all seven Time Stones to defeat Dr. Eggman and save Amy Rose
– Time travel between the past, present, and future versions of each level
– Use Sonic's spin dash and super peel out moves to zoom around stages
– Clear the game to unlock Miles "Tails" Prower
– Sonic CD now features both the US and Japanese soundtracks!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
– DOWNLOAD THEM ALL
– (9/10) IGN: "This is a great, fully featured port for iOS
– (5/5) Touch Arcade: "Sonic CD is incredible"
– (4.5/5) 148 Apps: "looks and runs perfectly"
– "Nothing could be simpler to pick up and play." [92%] – Steve White, Mega Action (December 1993)
– "Sonic CD is cracking video entertainment of the highest order." [91%] – Tim Tucker, SEGA Zone #13 (November 1993)
"Any fan of Sonic will want to get their hands on this immediately." [90%] – Mark Hill, SEGA Pro #25 (November 1993)
“The most amazing Sonic adventure to date.” [90%] – Vincent Low, Sonic the Comic #15 (11th December 1993)
"An excellent platform game with an ingenious game structure." [89%] – Paul Mellerick, MEGA #13 (October 1993)
"Sonic CD is the Hog's best outing yet." [88%] – SEGA Power #48 (November 1993)
"Sonic CD is the best advertisement for Mega CD yet." [87%] – Andy Martin, Mega Drive Advanced Gaming #16 (December 1993)
"Sonic CD is an absolute must for Mega CD owners." [87%] – Julian Rignall, SEGA Magazine #1 (January 1994)
"Once again SEGA have come up trumps with another great foray into the world of the spiky, blue megastar." [85%] – Mark Smith, SEGA Force Mega #6 (December 1993)
"Gameplay's as slick as you'd expect of a Sonic game; the same goes for the graphics." [85%] – Warren Lapworth, Mega Machines #1 (December 1993)
– Sonic CD was the first game to feature Sonic speaking – leave Sonic standing still for three minutes to hear him!
– The original release of Sonic CD featured a secret spooky message screen that would greet data pirates
– Sonic CD features two endings, and was the first in the series to feature full motion video cut scenes.
– European and Japanese versions of the game featured different music to its American counterpart
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– Sonic CD first released in Japan on September 23, 1993
– Sonic CD was the SEGA CD's best-selling game of all time at 1.5 million copies
– The first Sonic game to feature CD-quality Red Book audio
– Remastered in 2011 by Christian Whitehead, the man behind Sonic Mania
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG and SONIC CD, SEGA Forever and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
How to download and run Sonic CD Classic on your PC and Mac
Sonic CD Classic For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sonic CD Classic For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sonic CD Classic For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sonic CD Classic:
Step to Step Guide / Sonic CD Classic For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sonic CD Classic’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: FuckIt For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.