You can now play SonoSupport for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SonoSupport is one of the best clinical ultrasound reference tools available!
This mobile app will deliver all the important information you need to perform clinical ultrasound examinations at the bedside. The app's concise, step-by-step instructions will guide you through how to obtain the best images for integration into your clinical practice. Designed to meet the needs of health care professionals at any level of practice, SonoSupport is the only ultrasound app you will ever need.
What makes SonoSupport the best?
· User-friendly interface to provide important information quickly and succinctly at the bedside.
· Summaries of “why” and “when” to perform particular scans.
· Clear, step-by-step instructions on how to obtain the images you need.
· Tips and tricks for probe selection and transducer placement to maximize image quality.
· High-resolution examples of normal sonographic anatomy and a large collection of notable pathology you may encounter.
· Medical illustrations to help identify and clarify sonographic anatomy.
· Useful pearls and pitfalls for all the common bedside ultrasound examinations and procedures.
· Critical images checklist to remind you of the scans you need to perform.
· Up-to-date examples on how to document your ultrasound findings.
· And much, much more…
The content of this app will continue to be updated as medical advances are made and ultrasound applications evolve. Please do not hesitate to contact or email us at Support@SonoSupport.com with comments or suggestions.
Learn about all the ways you can use bedside ultrasound to enhance patient care!
This is a must-have app for any health care provider wanting to perform bedside ultrasound evaluations to help their patients!
· A list of the best national ultrasound courses and conferences to attend.
· Summaries of recent, must-know literature concerning point-of-care ultrasonography.
· Video tutorials on how to perform common bedside ultrasound scans.
· Sonographic protocols for various patient chief complaints.
· Updated sections covering advanced ultrasound applications.
Please note that this app has been designed to help health care providers improve their ultrasound knowledge and skills, and is not intended to be a substitute for formal training in clinical ultrasound or hands-on experience. This app is not intended for use by non-medical personnel. In no event shall the authors, or any other party involved in the preparation, development, or publication of this app, be held liable for any decision made or action taken arising from the use of this product. Any use, republication or redistribution of the images, figures, and illustrations in this app is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of the authors. By using this app, you are agreeing to be bound by the aforementioned terms and agreements.
How to download and run SonoSupport on your PC and Mac
SonoSupport For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SonoSupport For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SonoSupport For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SonoSupport:
Step to Step Guide / SonoSupport For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SonoSupport’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Funny Emoji for Emoji Keyboard For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.