You can now play Sony | Events for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Follow along Sony’s presence at different events throughout the year. Get access to exciting and helpful information for events whether you plan to attend or follow along from home.
– At large shows such as CES and SXSW look for the latest product announcements as they happen.
– Visiting a show? Use the booth map to find out where your favorite products are displayed in the Sony booth (available once shows begin).
– Also get access to exclusive behind the scenes 360 degree video in the app which will provide the virtual booth tour for those of you who are not at the booth.
– Use the app to hear the stories behind the product development of your favorite Sony products!
How to download and run Sony | Events on your PC and Mac
Sony | Events For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sony | Events For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sony | Events For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sony | Events:
Step to Step Guide / Sony | Events For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sony | Events’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mathnasium 2017 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.