You can now play Sophie's Dice for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The ultimate 3D dice roller: roll many kinds of virtual dice, and make custom dice suited for almost any game.
• Select dice from your list, or enter roll expressions using standard dice notation
• Support for many roll behaviours such as dropping highest/lowest X dice, explosion, dice pool counting, and more
• Save roll expressions you frequently use to easily re-roll them
• Includes dice for most table-top RPGs*
• Easily edit dice to make them your own
• Includes many pre-made dice, over 130 rollable dice shapes, and lots of images/sound effects for all kinds of custom dice.
* d20 system (DnD), Fudge/Fate, Narrative system (Star Wars, Genesys). If your RPG needs some other kind of dice, you can make them pretty easily 🙂
How to download and run Sophie's Dice on your PC and Mac
Sophie's Dice For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sophie's Dice For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sophie's Dice For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sophie's Dice:
Step to Step Guide / Sophie's Dice For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sophie's Dice’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Speed Boat Racing 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.