You can now play Sound Amplifier for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
To start using Sound Amplifier, go to Settings > Accessibility > Sound Amplifier.
Sound Amplifier enhances microphone audio from your Android device using headphones to provide a more comfortable and natural listening experience.
• Carry on conversations in loud environments by boosting quiet sounds.
• Personalise your listening experience by adjusting audio or microphone settings with the simple tuning UI.
• Reduce unwanted or distracting noises.
• Phone: Needed to know the phone state to pause Sound Amplifier when there’s an incoming or outgoing call.
• Microphone: Needed for real-time audio processing.
How to download and run Sound Amplifier on your PC and Mac
Sound Amplifier For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sound Amplifier For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sound Amplifier For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sound Amplifier:
Step to Step Guide / Sound Amplifier For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sound Amplifier’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Santa Claus Christmas Theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.