You can now play SoundWire for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SoundWire lets you stream any music or audio ("what you hear now") from your Windows or Linux PC to your Android mobile devices. Use it as:
– A remote speaker or wireless headphones
– A way to listen to music and movies from your computer anywhere around your house, or further over cell networks
– A wireless extension of live audio from your PC-based music system
SoundWire does audio mirroring (audio cast). You can use any music player on your PC or laptop like Spotify, YouTube, or iTunes and stream the live sound over WiFi directly to your Android device.
This is the full version of SoundWire. It enables unlimited Opus audio compression, can handle up to 10 connections at the same time, and has no ads or interruptions. It also has a special Pro Mode to set and display buffer latency precisely in milliseconds.
SoundWire has low latency (audio delay), which means it can even be used to listen to the soundtrack of a movie or YouTube video while you watch (**Note you must adjust the buffer size in app settings for low latency). There are other uses too… SoundWire can work as a baby monitor or listening device with a computer such as a netbook that has a built-in microphone. Hook up turntables to your computer's line input and stream a live DJ set to another part of the house over WiFi, or anywhere else over 3G/4G (additional network setup may be needed for 3G/4G).
– Live audio capture and streaming to multiple clients
– Excellent sound quality (44.1 / 48 kHz stereo 16-bit, PCM or Opus compression)
– True low latency (unlike AirPlay, Airfoil)
– Easy to use
– Compression option greatly reduces network usage
– Stream audio from PC to PC running x86 virtualized app (Linux/Windows)
– Save everything you hear to a file (MP3 or WAV)
Before using SoundWire on your Android device you must install and run the SoundWire Server application on the Windows/Linux PC or laptop which is your source of music, web audio streaming, or other sounds. Raspberry Pi is also supported. Download the server at http://georgielabs.net
For more information see the getting started guide at http://georgielabs.net/SoundWireHelp.html
Android TV: SoundWire will work on most Android TV devices, but does not yet meet all of Google's criteria for TV Play Store listing so needs to be sideloaded. After that it will update normally through Google Play.
If you have any problems please see the troubleshooting tips at the above link. For example if you get choppy audio try restarting your wireless router, then try the other troubleshooting suggestions in the guide. If you get a message saying the app is not licensed and this message is incorrect then please check your internet connection and try again.
You may want to use a remote control app together with SoundWire. Some good choices include: Timote (Spotify remote), Remote for iTunes, Android VNC, Unified Remote.
Please rate the app and comment on Google Play to let us know what you think of SoundWire. If you have a question or bug report send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If reporting a problem please give your phone's Android version and make/model.
– Network communication: Communicates with the server program on your PC.
– Phone calls: Mutes audio when you receive or make a call. Without this permission music would continue to play, interfering with your call. May be disabled in settings.
– Prevent phone from sleeping: Keeps app running while connected (playing music) or attempting to connect. May be disabled in settings.
– Record audio/Microphone: This is needed to make the equalizer work properly with native audio.
How to download and run SoundWire on your PC and Mac
SoundWire For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SoundWire For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SoundWire For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SoundWire:
Step to Step Guide / SoundWire For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SoundWire’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sugar Girls Craft: Adventure For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.