You can now play Source (News Reader) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Simple, smooth, and fun. Source puts all of your news in one place!
Source pulls articles from different services such as Feedly, Twitter lists, Inoreader, RSS, and The Old Reader to give you all of the most up to date news that you are looking for. You can easily sign in to any of these services that you want to use and start personalizing your content to fit your needs, or you can choose from the default list of sources through Twitter.
– Beautiful, simple, and smooth user interface you'll love
– Tons of theming and color options to make make the app personalized to your favorite look
– Android Wear support to read your news right on your wrist
– Feedly,Twitter, Inoreader, The Old Reader, and RSS integration to find all of your favorites, all in one place
– View full articles in the app, not just summaries that Feedly or other services provide
– Chrome Custom Tabs support if you need to head to the webpage instead of just viewing the text
Source isn't a fully-featured replacement for services such as Feedly, and that isn't the goal! It won't allow you to add new subscriptions to each category or manage subcategories. Where Source shines is putting content right where you want it, all in one place so you can read what you want and skip past others without missing a beat. News is fun, easy and beautiful to look at!
Enjoy, and feel free to reach out to us if you've got any questions!
How to download and run Source (News Reader) on your PC and Mac
Source (News Reader) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Source (News Reader) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Source (News Reader) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Source (News Reader):
Step to Step Guide / Source (News Reader) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Source (News Reader)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Adventure in Mystery Island For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.