You can now play South Mountain Reservation Map for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This application shows your GPS position on the hiking map of the South Mountain Reservation. In addition, the application allows you to determine the length of planned hikes. The application's map is based on on the detailed 2017 topographical map developed by the South Mountain Conservancy showing hiking trails, contour lines, and facilities in the park. The reservation, originally designed by the Olmsted Brothers, is the largest park in Essex County, NJ. It offers over 50 miles of trails, several picnic areas, and many scenic attractions.
The application offers several useful features for users of Android smartphones:
• Comprehensive, multi-colored map.
• Answers: Where am I? Push the centering button to show where you are and, when moving, the direction you are heading.
• Zoom in on map details. Just like on Google maps, you can easily focus on any specific area of the reservation.
• Needs only a GPS signal. After downloading the map on your phone, the application does not require an internet connection or use data. (Internet connections can be spotty within the park.) If you haven’t used the app in a few days, you may momentarily need an internet connection to re-validate the app license.
• Measures distances. Tracing your finger or stylus on the map over a possible route provides a track and the distance to 0.01 of a mile.
• Page-sensitive help. Touch the ? icon for page-specific instructions.
• Pull-down legend. Defines map icons.
• Automatic updates. Updates each year keep the app current as changes in trails, etc., occur, with no additional fee.
• Ad free.
All proceeds from the sale of this application (after paying 30 percent to Google) support the mission of the Conservancy, the non-profit, 501 (c) (3) volunteer organization that serves as a steward of, and advocate for, the Reservation. Go to http://www.somocon.org to see a calendar of free hikes and other programs, learn about volunteer opportunities, get on the Conservancy’s mailing list, or become a member. From our online store, you can purchase Dave Hogenauer’s pocket-sized Trail Guide to the SMR that describes the trails and recommended hikes, or see a list of local retail distributors.
How to download and run South Mountain Reservation Map on your PC and Mac
South Mountain Reservation Map For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install South Mountain Reservation Map For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get South Mountain Reservation Map For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For South Mountain Reservation Map:
Step to Step Guide / South Mountain Reservation Map For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘South Mountain Reservation Map’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: LoMag Data Scanner & Inventory For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.