You can now play Space Platypus for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Space Platypus is one-hand arcade game with great visuals and music.
Compete with your friends in highscores, unlock new cute platypus and fly through space every time you sit on the throne!
Completely free, no ads, no microtransactions, made from pure passion by small Indie game developers from Poland!
WARNING: it's really addictive 🙂
Don't forget to rate and provide us with feedback as we try to make this game as polished as possible, have a great day!
How to download and run Space Platypus on your PC and Mac
Space Platypus For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Space Platypus For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Space Platypus For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Space Platypus:
Step to Step Guide / Space Platypus For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Space Platypus’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Guide For Pixel Gun 3D For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.