You can now play SPACEPLAN for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SPACEPLAN is an experimental piece of interaction based partly on a total misunderstanding of Stephen Hawking’s A Brief History of Time. Use manual clicks and the passage of time to create and launch potato-based devices and probes from your nondescript satellite orbiting a mysterious planet. Unlock the mysteries of the galaxy or just kill some time in what the astrophysics community is calling the ‘best narrative sci-fi clicker game of all times’.
* Fifteen starchy items to unlock, create, and blast into the vacuum of space.
* Life affirming, silly story that will both captivate and help you kill time.
* Reveal the secrets of five different planets across two different realities.
* Banging soundtrack, as is customary in a narrative sci-fi clicker game.
How to download and run SPACEPLAN on your PC and Mac
SPACEPLAN For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SPACEPLAN For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SPACEPLAN For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SPACEPLAN:
Step to Step Guide / SPACEPLAN For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SPACEPLAN’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Diamond Zipper Lock Screen For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.