You can now play Spaceteam for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Do you like pushing buttons and shouting at your friends? Do you like discharging Clip-jawed Fluxtrunions? If you answered yes, or no, then you might have what it takes to be on a Spaceteam.
Spaceteam is a cooperative party game for 2 to 8 players who shout technobabble at each other until their ship explodes. Each player needs a mobile device (Android and Apple devices can play together over Wifi!).
You'll be assigned a random control panel with buttons, switches, sliders, and dials. You need to follow time-sensitive instructions. However, the instructions are being sent to your teammates, so you have to coordinate before the time runs out. Also, the ship is falling apart. And you're trying to outrun an exploding star.
Good luck. And remember to work together… as a Spaceteam!
– An untimely demise
– Beveled Nanobuzzers
– Auxiliary Technoprobes
– Four-stroke Pluckers
Awards & Recognition:
* Winner – GameCity Prize 2013
* Winner – IndieCade 2013 (Interaction Award)
* Winner – A MAZE. Indie Games Award 2013 (The Most Amazing Indie Game)
* Winner – International Mobile Gaming Awards 2013 (Innovation Award)
* Finalist – Independent Games Festival 2013
* Featured Game – IndieCade East 2013
* Selection – PAX East Indie Showcase 2013
How to download and run Spaceteam on your PC and Mac
Spaceteam For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Spaceteam For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Spaceteam For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Spaceteam:
More From Us: DRONE FPV For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Spaceteam For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Spaceteam’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pixlr – Free Photo Editor For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.