You can now play Spades for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Spades card game featuring:
– Really challenging computers
– Rating-based online multiplayer and games with friends
– Options for jokers, deuces, nils, blind nils, passing, …
– Regular spades, suicide, mirrors and whiz
– Change names and avatars
– Change a color style of the game
– Choose between several decks
– Landscape and portrait supported
– Fits phones, tablets and HD phones
Enjoy playing with partner who covers your Nil!
How to download and run Spades on your PC and Mac
Spades For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Spades For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Spades For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Spades:
Step to Step Guide / Spades For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Spades’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ice World Smash For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.