You can now play SPARKvue for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SPARKvue is a popular data collection, visualization and analysis application for STEM learning. SPARKvue enables wireless data collection and live data sharing with anyone in the world to unleash the learning experience. SPARKvue works across Android phones and tablets, Chromebooks, iPads, and Mac and Windows computers.
Capture data from the world around you:
● Graph live sensor data from the world around you in real time—pH, temperature, force, carbon dioxide and much more!
● Connect PASCO’s new wireless Bluetooth Smart sensors directly to your tablet or phone—just turn on the sensor and connect right in the app. Nothing could be easier!
● Connect any of 80+ PASCO sensors via our Bluetooth interfaces
● Capture images with the integrated cameras and use SPARKvue’s image analysis capabilities
● Collect and display live data using the onboard accelerometer and sound sensors
● Measure and display sensor data in real time
● Display data in a graph, bar graph, analog meter, digits or table
● Build custom displays–mix display types, images, videos, text and assessments (Build feature not available on phones due to screen size)
● Analyze data with built-in statistical tools (min, max, mean, standard deviation, count and area)
● Select from 8 different curve fits including linear and quadratic
● Pinch and zoom manipulation of graphs
● Capture and annotate images
● Add videos, photos and GIFs
● Includes 14 preloaded SPARKlab interactive lab activities, plus over 80 more available free online
● Create and export electronic student lab journals
● Integrated with cloud-based file sharing services such as Dropbox and more
● Add assessments including multiple choice, drop down lists, and free text response (not available on phones)
● Live data sharing and session sharing across devices–with each student capturing the shared data on their own device for further analysis. Share with the class or even across geographies-in real time.
Designed for science learning:
● Convenient annotation, snapshot and electronic journaling are among the features supporting peer dialogue, classroom presentations, and assessment.
● With SPARKlab interactive lab activities, teachers can blend instructional content, live data collection & analysis, reflection prompts and more, all completely within the SPARKvue environment. Use PASCO free SPARKlabs or build your own!
Common user experience across platforms:
SPARKvue is a member of PASCO’s SPARKscience family, providing the same user experience across all technology environments:
● interactive whiteboards
No matter what the mix of technology is in the classroom or the school, teachers and students all share the same user experience–placing the learning experience in the forefront and simplifying classroom management.
Where do I get sensors?
PASCO offers over 80 sensors to measure almost anything in the world around you in life, earth and physical sciences plus out in the field exploring the environment. See our newest wireless sensors to measure Temperature, pH, Pressure and Force/Acceleration—all with no need for an expensive interface or wires. Just turn them on and collect data! For purchasing information, see http://pasco.com/sparkvue
SPARKvue supports 28 languages. See http://pasco.com/sparkvue for details.
SPARKvue has an integrated help system, just a touch away with the help icon. Further assistance with SPARKvue or any PASCO product is available free from PASCO Teacher Support.
About PASCO Scientific:
PASCO Scientific brings a rich history of innovation and support for science education, with over 50 years of service to educators around the world.
How to download and run SPARKvue on your PC and Mac
SPARKvue For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SPARKvue For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SPARKvue For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SPARKvue:
Step to Step Guide / SPARKvue For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SPARKvue’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: RainAware Weather Timer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.