You can now play SpeakEasy Spanish ~ Phrasebook for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
SpeakEasy Spanish: Spain Edition ~ Travel Phrasebook with Voice and Phonetics
With over 900 spoken and phonetically written words and expressions, this phrasebook is designed to do exactly what the name says – make speaking Spanish easy for you.
Perfect for those traveling to Spain, including Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Ibiza, and other Spanish speaking regions, this phrasebook covers essential phrases on topics such as meeting people, eating out, transportation, sightseeing, shopping and many more.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to Spanish, an easy-to-read phonetic translation, and an audio recording of a native Spanish speaker – all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you're looking for, SpeakEasy Spanish is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don't know how.
• Phrasebook with over 900 essential travel phrases with both Spanish and phonetic translations plus audio.
• Audio clips recorded by a native speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Slow-play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• No internet connection required. Use the application wherever you are with no additional data charges.
INCLUDES OVER 900 PHRASES, SUCH AS:
• Where is the restroom (toilet)?
• Do you speak English?
• I speak a little Spanish
• I don't speak Spanish
• I speak English
• Could you speak more slowly?
• Is there someone who speaks English?
• Are you married?
• Let's go to a restaurant
• Do you understand me?
• Call a doctor!
• I've run out of medication
• I need the consulate
• How do I get to the … ?
• How much does a ticket cost?
• When is the next museum tour?
• Please call a taxi
• How much does this cost?
• My luggage has been lost
• Where can I rent a car?
• My car has broken down
• Can I see the menu?
• Do you have a menu in English?
• What do you recommend?
• That was delicious!
• Do you accept credit cards?
• A glass of red wine
• Where can I buy … ?
• Can I try this on?
• I need a hotel …
• I have a reservation
• I have lost the room key
• What is the exchange rate?
• What time is it?
• Can I get a cash advance?
• You are very pretty
• You are very handsome
• What is your telephone number?
• I will miss you
• Thanks for the evening
How to download and run SpeakEasy Spanish ~ Phrasebook on your PC and Mac
SpeakEasy Spanish ~ Phrasebook For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SpeakEasy Spanish ~ Phrasebook For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SpeakEasy Spanish ~ Phrasebook For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SpeakEasy Spanish ~ Phrasebook:
More From Us: Ma Cleaner For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / SpeakEasy Spanish ~ Phrasebook For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SpeakEasy Spanish ~ Phrasebook’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mcqueen hidden cars For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.