You can now play Speeder for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Speed down the highway avoiding cars and other obstacles, collect powerups to go faster and zip between the things in your way quicker. In Speeder you use your phone's ability to sense it's own movement to control your car. Tilt your phone to the left and right to drive down the road and in between other cars and obstacles.
– 10 levels in each of 3 difficulties, 30 levels total
– Continuous mode for each of 3 difficulties presenting a random challenge each time
– High score tracking for each and every level
How to download and run Speeder on your PC and Mac
Speeder For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Speeder For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Speeder For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Speeder:
Step to Step Guide / Speeder For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Speeder’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Steel Tongue Drum Elite For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.