You can now play Speedo for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Clean easy to read GPS powered digital speedometer that is customisable in a number of ways. Ideal for bikes, motorbikes, cars, boats and more.
Presented in a clean crisp user interface Speedo has all the information you need at a glance so you can spend more of your time with your eyes on the road. Simple user interface with no menus allows for single tap controls.
– Solid colour backgrounds can be changed between more than 20 different colours simply by swiping the screen left or right, choose a colour to match your vehicle or current mood. Black is included for night driving.
– Large speed readout can be changed between mph, kph & knots by tapping the text and you can also choose between 1, 2 or no decimal places by tapping the speed itself.
– Accuracy and Altitude readouts can be changed between meters and feet simply by tapping them.
– Trip Meter, track your journey's time, distance, top speed and average speed. Distance is switchable between miles and km, speeds customisable from 1, 2 or no decimal places, the mph/kph/knots readout will match the main speed readout setting.
– HUD Mode, tap the Speedo title to flip the screen into mirror mode to reflect off your vehicle windscreen.
*** TIPS ***
Speedo does not request any user data, does not use mobile data and contains no ads.
You will need to allow Speedo to access your device location, this gives GPS access for speed calculation.
Speedo uses GPS and needs a clear view of the sky to opperate effectivly, it will not work properly and possibly give false readings indoors, in a tunnel or underground for example.
Accuracy is shown in the bottom left, a reading over 15m or 50ft will also cause an innacurate speed readout.
FREE Lite version also available https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.org.miniapps.speedolite
How to download and run Speedo on your PC and Mac
Speedo For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Speedo For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Speedo For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Speedo:
More From Us: PetPage For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Speedo For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Speedo’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: FabFitFun For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.