You can now play Spell Them Out for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
In Spell Them Out, you spell words to remove tiles in order to drop the diamonds towards the bottom. Drop all diamonds out of the game board to advance to the next level.
Words can be spelled in any order, but more points are awarded for words spelled in correct letter order.
Spell Them Out contains 3 games (practice, timed, and progressive time), each with 3 difficulties. Leaderboard and Achievements are included.
How to download and run Spell Them Out on your PC and Mac
Spell Them Out For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Spell Them Out For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Spell Them Out For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Spell Them Out:
Step to Step Guide / Spell Them Out For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Spell Them Out’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mp3 Music Download & Player For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.