You can now play Spending Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly expense manager app in the store. The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY. So download it for free, enter your expense and income, and have instant control over your spending!
★★★★★ "Amazingly easy, and a great way to manage and keep track of your expenses"
★★★★★ "…I'm already spending less and saving more!"
★★★★★ "A genuine money saver and simply the best manager for your finances"
★ Features ★
✔ Simple and intuitive user interface
– helps you track your spending quickly and easily
– super fast expense entry
✔ Special design layout for tablets
– optimal use of larger screen size makes it even better for managing your money
✔ Flexible Time Periods
– choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
✔ Budget Mode
– optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
– carry over any remaining budget to the next month or week
✔ Summary View
– overview of your current spending progress
– time travel backwards and forwards in time
– see your main areas of spending
✔ Log Expense and Income
– easy and quick transaction entry
– sort by date, name or amount
– repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly
– export transactions to CSV for use in a spreadsheet
– export transactions to PDF for viewing and printing (Pro Upgrade required)
✔ Multiple Accounts
– create separate personal, business and savings accounts for example
– switch between accounts, or view transactions for all accounts
– easy visualisation of where your money goes
– beautiful and interactive charts
– view spending grouped by category
– see the history of your spending
– editable expense and income categories
– choose a quality icon for each category
– put the widget on your home screen for easy access
– show account summary
– quick add buttons
✔ Local Tips
– optionally receive tips when you enter participating local venues
– this could include money saving offers
– requires location and bluetooth permissions
– keep your data safe by backing up to Dropbox
– the auto backups feature will take care of it for you
✔ Syncing (Pro Upgrade required)
– automatically sync your data to other Android devices
– you can also sync to iOS and Windows versions of Spending Tracker which will require a separate upgrade on these platforms
★ Permissions Explained ★
– Location and Bluetooth is required to provide the 'Local Tips' feature
– Photos/Media/Files is required to write the CSV and PDF export files to the SD card
– WiFi is required for various things including the Backups and Dropbox Sync features
– Identity is required to access certain Google services such as allowing you to '+1' the app
Some of these permissions can be configured after installation via the Settings app.
How to download and run Spending Tracker on your PC and Mac
Spending Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Spending Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Spending Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Spending Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / Spending Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Spending Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Best Before For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.