You can now play Spider for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to the amazing world of solitaire! Spider is one of the most played patience games in the world. Now you can enjoy it anytime, and anywhere, on your mobile phone or tablet. Share your Spider scores with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
From Odesys, the makers of the best solitaire games for mobile.
The goal of Spider Solitaire is to arrange all cards into complete suits in descending order from King to Ace. Every complete suit of 13 cards is discarded automatically as soon as it is created. The board consists of 10 stacks and a stock. Moves to a stack must be made in descending order regardless of suit. Any card can be moved to an empty slot. A sequence of properly ordered cards of the same suit can be moved together.
Odesys respects your privacy! Spider solitaire requires NO ACCESS PERMISSIONS to your personal information!
Odesys Spider Features:
• Three levels of difficulty – One, Two and Four suits
• Bonus games – Black Widow and Tarantula
• Landscape and portrait orientation*
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Solvable deals only mode**
• Adjustable cards size (pinch-to-resize)*
• Auto save on exit
• Tablet and Android TV support
• Install on SD card (Android 2.2 or newer)
• No ads
* Android 2.3 or newer
** Android 3.0 or newer
Follow us on Twitter: @OdesysSolitaire
Look for other great patience games by Odesys. If you like the classics, you would love Klondike Solitaire, FreeCell Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, or its lesser known variations, Black Widow Solitaire and Tarantula Solitaire. You might also like to try Pyramid Solitaire, or its somewhat easier variation, Seven Solitaire, or the completely open Giza Solitaire. No solitaire collection would be complete without the unique Golf Solitaire, the addictive Yukon Solitaire, or its almost impossible to solve cousin, Russian Solitaire.
How to download and run Spider on your PC and Mac
Spider For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Spider For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Spider For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Spider:
Step to Step Guide / Spider For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Spider’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: U Clean – Junk Cleaner, boost & battery saver For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.