You can now play Splashtop Wired XDisplay for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
*** Discount as $6.99 for initial launch (regular price: $12.99)! ***
**** Notice: if you run into connectivity problem, strongly recommend to check out this page: http://support-xdisplay.splashtop.com/entries/107449333 ****
**** Developed by the Creator of Splashtop Remote Desktop, the best remote desktop app developer, with over 20 million users! ****
Splashtop Wired XDisplay turns an Android into an extra display for your computer, enhancing productivity.
HANDY USE CASES
* Use your Android screen to host your favorite gadgets, like IM, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Use your Android screen as a rendering screen for Photoshop, AutoCAD, etc.
* Use your Android screen for side-by-side display of your Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Use your Android screen to read documents in portrait mode
* Use your Android screen to use your Windows software via direct touch
* And much more fancy usage possibilities for you to explore…
* High Performance
* Support for Windows 7 default Aero desktop theme featuring translucent windows
* Auto orientation when Android is turned (works in both landscape and portrait modes)
* Ability to choose the position of your extended display relative to the computer
* Secure wired connection
1. Download Splashtop Wired XDisplay (this app)
2. Download and run the FREE Splashtop Wired XDisplay Agent on your PC at http://www.splashtop.com/wiredxdisplay
3. Enable USB debugging option on your Android device
4. Connect your Android to PC using a USB cable
* Windows 7, 8, 10, and later
Would like to see this app in your language, please help translate at:
How to download and run Splashtop Wired XDisplay on your PC and Mac
Splashtop Wired XDisplay For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Splashtop Wired XDisplay For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Splashtop Wired XDisplay For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Splashtop Wired XDisplay:
Step to Step Guide / Splashtop Wired XDisplay For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Splashtop Wired XDisplay’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Jump Arena – PvP Online Battle For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.