You can now play Splendor for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Now with online multiplayer mode.
The OFFICIAL digital adaptation of the best-selling board game Splendor. In Splendor, you embody a rich merchant during the Renaissance. You will use your resources to acquire mines, transportation methods, and artisans who will allow you to turn raw gems into beautiful jewels, attract nobles and earn prestige.
Press Reviews and awards:
** Spielbox: ""The app is a sparkling jewel…""
** Pocket Tactics: ""… I’m not sure there’s a better looking board game app on the market.""
** Pocket Gamer: ""… it's a sure-fire winner.""
** Forbes: ""…high replay value. Looks and sounds great, plays smoothly…""
** Play Board Games: ""The Splendor App is pretty splendid…""
** Purple Pawn: ""The quality of the tabletop-to-mobile adaptation is first-rate.""
** Honor: Best Board Game App 2015 (BoardGameGeek)
** Received the award of the Golden Geek Best Board Game App 2015
The digital version of Splendor faithfully adapts all the various elements of the award-winning board game created by Marc André and published by Space Cowboys’:
– Fast and easy to learn, yet hard to master.
– Lavish graphics and cards, true to the original game.
– “Renaissance” graphical and musical ambiance.
– Solo mode, pass & play and online multiplayer (2 to 4 players).
– An exclusive game mode: scenario-based “Challenges”.
– Historically-accurate background stories for Challenges set in the 15th to 16th centuries.
– Multiple types of Artificial Intelligence, based on unique strategy behaviors instead of difficulty.
– 3-minute step-by-step interactive tutorial to learn the game and digital interface.
– Achievements board.
– Worldwide leaderboards and rank system by connecting with a Days of Wonder account.
Splendor introduces a special game mode called Challenges. Challenges are based on historical events and anecdotes of the 15th and 16th centuries, setting up a real scenario in various places across the world. They teach you advanced techniques and offer rules variants. They put the player in unique situations with a goal to reach. Either earn a certain number of points or pick up a special card combination, in a limited time or limited number of moves.
Become a game expert and achieve 48 challenges along the trading routes of the world (Madrid, St. Petersburg…), not to mention duels facing great historical figures such as Charles V or Marie Stuart.
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.daysofwonder.com
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/spot-it-duel—a-dobble-game/
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
Languages available: English, French, German
How to download and run Splendor on your PC and Mac
Splendor For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Splendor For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Splendor For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Splendor:
Step to Step Guide / Splendor For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Splendor’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Drive Ahead! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.