You can now play Splunk .conf2017 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Use the .conf2017 mobile application to get the most out of your time at .conf2017: The 8th Annual Splunk Conference. Build your agenda, network with attendees and stay up to date with all the amazing things happening while in Washington D.C.
This app is not supported on Android Oreo
How to download and run Splunk .conf2017 on your PC and Mac
Splunk .conf2017 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Splunk .conf2017 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Splunk .conf2017 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Splunk .conf2017:
Step to Step Guide / Splunk .conf2017 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Splunk .conf2017’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: iNaturalist For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.