You can now play Sports Calendar for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Sports Calendar provides a quick and easy way to discover the schedule of your favorite sports team. It also allows you to add the schedule onto your Google Calendar.
* 2016 NFL schedules are available!
* 2017 MLB schedules are available
* 2017 MLS schedules are available
* 2016-17 NBA schedules are available!
* 2016-17 NHL schedules are available!
* 2016-17 NCAA Basketball schedules are available!
* 2017 NASCAR, Nationwide, AMA Supercross, IndyCar schedules are available.
* 2016-17 EPL (English Premier League), La Liga, German Bundesliga, Serie A, Scottish Premiership, Portuguese Liga and English League Championship fixtures are available!
* 2016 NCAA Football schedules, including FCS teams are available!
We currently have over 35 leagues. The current full list can be seen at http://sportscalendar.unnamedapps.com/leagues
Please do not post errors or problems in a review without first contacting support. We have no way of contacting you through Google Play to help fix the problem. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help.
INTERNET – Needed to download schedules and events from our servers.
GET_ACCOUNTS and MANAGE_ACCOUNTS – These permissions are needed to retrieve your Google Account from your phone. Your account will be used to put events on your Google Calendar. You will be asked for permission to use your account again in the application the first time you add events.
USE_CREDENTIALS – This is needed to allow the application to use your Google Account to put events on your Google Calendar. You will be asked again in the application for permission. Your credentials are provided by your phone with your permission, we will not know your password.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – This permission is needed to setup automatic events updates on your calendar. When your phone reboots, the application will get notified and can setup a system alarm for the application to update events automatically. Automatic event updates can be disabled in Sports Calendar's settings.
CHECK_LICENSE – Sports Calendar using the Google Android Licensing Services to help prevent unauthorized use of the application. This permission is required to use the Licensing services.
If you have any concerns or would like more information please email email@example.com and will be glad to help.
How to download and run Sports Calendar on your PC and Mac
Sports Calendar For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sports Calendar For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sports Calendar For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sports Calendar:
Step to Step Guide / Sports Calendar For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sports Calendar’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Defend the Cake For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.