You can now play sportsYou for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Get your team on sportsYou. The free team management platform that connects coaches, players, and families. The smart and easy way to coach!
Chat – messaging in real time to individuals and groups
Teams – manage all team functions of scheduling, communicating, and instructing
Groups – stay connected and interact with your friends, family, and teammates
Calendar – schedule practices, games, and events
Folders – organize and share files
Media – save and share photos and videos
How to download and run sportsYou on your PC and Mac
sportsYou For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install sportsYou For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get sportsYou For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For sportsYou:
Step to Step Guide / sportsYou For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘sportsYou’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: iVolution For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.