You can now play Spot it: Find the Difference for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
"Spot it" is a simple pattern recognition game.
It is a type of puzzle where kids must find 5 differences between two otherwise similar images!
• Award-winning game of visual perception for the whole family.
• Develops focus, visual perception skills, and fine motor skills.
• This photo hunt game is toddler tested
* Beautiful pictures
* Addictive gameplay that is fun for everyone!
Now let's play this new game!
How to download and run Spot it: Find the Difference on your PC and Mac
Spot it: Find the Difference For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Spot it: Find the Difference For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Spot it: Find the Difference For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Spot it: Find the Difference:
More From Us: HONEYMOON For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Spot it: Find the Difference For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Spot it: Find the Difference’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: APM Events For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.