You can now play SpotTheSpy for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Are your Facebook, LinkedIn and Gmail protected against hackers?
Online fraud and hacker attacks are experienced like never before – and over 40,000 online identity thefts happen every day.
It is often difficult to figure out whether your online accounts are being hacked. However, SpotTheSpy is here to warn you the moment it happens!
How does SpotTheSpy work?
The App does not prevent hackers from breaking in – but if your Gmail, Facebook or LinkedIn account is used from somewhere that is not your current location you’ll immediately receive a notification. Thus, Spot The Spy enables you to control your online accounts and protect yourself against hacking rather than just being yet another antivirus software.
How are SpotTheSpy different from Gmail or Facebooks own services?
SpotTheSpy offers a complete security software. Hence, you’ll only need one app to control your security across all of your online accounts.
SpotTheSpy notifies you when there is activity on your accounts from another location than where you are. Google or Facebook do not do this. Via the GPS in your phone SpotTheSpy can see where you actually are – and compare that with where your online accounts are being used. If you are at work and someone reads your mail at home SpotTheSpy will warn you. This a new method, which is patent pending.
Do SpotTheSpy get access to my data?
SpotTheSpy do not get access to your data or save your passwords. When you connect your account, you log into Gmail, LinkedIn and Facebook’s own services, which have nothing to do with SpotTheSpy. We care about your privacy and SpotTheSpy is all about protecting internet privacy.
How to use SpotTheSpy:
– Install the app on your smartphone
– Choose the account or accounts you want SpotTheSpy to protect
– SpotTheSpy will send you a notification if there is any unwanted activity on your accounts
– If you receive a notification, you can react by logging out all other devices and changing your password
– You can check your notification history whenever it suits you in the “History” in the menu
If you have any questions or feedback do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Send us an email at info@Spotthespy.com or add us to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpotTheSpy/
You’ll come to thank us!
How to download and run SpotTheSpy on your PC and Mac
SpotTheSpy For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SpotTheSpy For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SpotTheSpy For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SpotTheSpy:
Step to Step Guide / SpotTheSpy For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SpotTheSpy’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Skins for Minecraft PE – Undertale ( MCPE ) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.