You can now play SPQR Latin for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
At long last, SPQR is now available for Android users! SPQR is the ultimate learning tool for Latin students who want to immerse themselves in the language, presenting the most comprehensive Latin dictionary around, dozens of Latin texts with English translations, plus flashcards, learning material and much more!
Here are the features available in this initial release – more features will be added over time!
– Full, fast and searchable copy of the Lewis & Short Latin lexicon – it searches as you type, showing either short definitions or full definitions along with citations.
– Parse any Latin word to English, regardless of conjugation – includes full breakdown of the word's form.
– Full copies of classic texts in their original Latin, grouped either by author or genre, including: the Gallic War and Civil War by Julius Caesar, Res Gestae by Augustus, the Twelve Caesars by Suetonius, the Amores by Ovid, the poems of Catullus, the Aeneid, Georgicon and Eclogues by Virgil, the Metamorphoses by Apuleius, five landmark speeches by Cicero (including In Verrem!), plus Horace, Juvenal, Vitruvius and more!
– Most of our Latin texts come with parallel English translations, which means you can be reading Caesar's original Latin description of his battles in Gaul, then tap a button and jump to an English translation exactly where you left off – flip between languages to check your translation as often as you want!
– "Church fathers" texts give you the Bible in English and Latin, plus Augustine's Confessions and Bede's Ecclesiastical History of the English People.
– Included in the app are full copies of Allen & Greenough's New Latin Grammar, plus Fabulae Faciles, Bennet's New Latin Grammar and The Comic Latin Grammar – we've even added Edward Gibbon's epic work The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire for good measure.
– Comes with thousands of words prepared as flashcard decks to help accelerate your learning, plus a built-in Roman numeral converter.
SPQR is the gold standard of Latin apps on all smartphones and tablets, and we hope you enjoy it. This is our first Android release, so we look forward to hearing your feedback – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
How to download and run SPQR Latin on your PC and Mac
SPQR Latin For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install SPQR Latin For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get SPQR Latin For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For SPQR Latin:
More From Us: IFTTT For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / SPQR Latin For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘SPQR Latin’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Love Balls For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.