You can now play Sprint Drive™ for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Download free app to check vehicle compatibility.
Functionality requires this application, and separate purchase of a Sprint Drive device and network service plan from Sprint
Connect your car with Sprint Drive, and enable vehicle location tracking and health, driving behavior analysis, roadside assist, media connectivity and more. Manage up to 25 cars for your family or business fleet.
With Sprint Drive™ you get:
Peace of mind with location monitoring:
– Real-time and historical vehicle location & monitoring.
– Always know where loved ones or your business vehicles are at, and how safely they are driving.
– Be alerted if your vehicle is towed or moved without your knowledge.
Roadside Assistance by AAA:
24×7 Roadside Assistance provided by AAA (up to 4 service events/year)*. Assistance if you are stranded in the following situations:
– Locked out of vehicle
– Emergency fuel when out of gas
– Dead battery or can’t start car
– Spare tire change
– Emergency towing for disabled vehicles
(*some restrictions apply. This is a roadside assist service only, and does not provide AAA membership.)
Toll-free Sprint Drive Mechanic Hotline staffed by experienced ASE certified mechanics. Call for repair opinions, cost estimates and repair shop locator. (Available during weekday business hours M-F, and Saturday morning)
– Vehicle health information and alerts for*: fuel level, battery status, coolant temperature, and more. (*Health alerts vary by make/model/year of car)
– Trip analysis and driver behavior. Know how often and where the following driving actions occur:
– hard acceleration
– sudden braking
– sharp turns
– long idle times
– Set custom geo-fence and curfew notifications for each car. Be alerted when a vehicle enters or leaves a boundary, or if it is operated outside of curfew hours.
Entertainment & Productivity: In-vehicle LTE Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 8 connected devices
Sprint Drive is especially useful for:
– Family members keeping an eye on younger or elderly drivers
– Car owners seeking confidence and assistance in maintaining their vehicle
– Drivers benefiting from convenient in-vehicle internet connectivity for productivity or passenger entertainment
– Small Business owners needing real time fleet location & driver behavior, for up to 25 vehicles
How to download and run Sprint Drive™ on your PC and Mac
Sprint Drive™ For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sprint Drive™ For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sprint Drive™ For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sprint Drive™:
Step to Step Guide / Sprint Drive™ For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sprint Drive™’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Atom Tickets For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.