You can now play Sputnik for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Sputnik news agency and radio is a modern media brand with global coverage.
With the Sputnik app, you'll be the first to receive breaking news, find out about major global events, read in-depth commentary from leading experts and tune into the live radio broadcasts and exclusive interviews.
The official Sputnik app is available in 51 languages.
The app grants you 24/7 access to international news, analyses and online radio.
– Easy navigation
– News feed
– Push notifications for breaking news
– Live radio broadcast
– Share articles on social media
– Save favorite articles and read them offline
Get the inside track on the major news stories and developments from around the world as they unfold live.
Sputnik tells the untold.
How to download and run Sputnik on your PC and Mac
Sputnik For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Sputnik For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Sputnik For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Sputnik:
Step to Step Guide / Sputnik For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Sputnik’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Chigiri: Paper Puzzle For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.