You can now play Squares for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Squares is a simple match game.
Paint the board with blocks. Place three blocks of the same color next to each other to match!
The higher you score, the more colors appear. Will you make it to the seventh color?
Now get playing and try to beat our score. It’s 2,912!
How to download and run Squares on your PC and Mac
Squares For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Squares For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Squares For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Squares:
Step to Step Guide / Squares For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Squares’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Age of Slots™ Best New Hit Vegas Slot Games Free For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.