You can now play Squeezy: NHS Pelvic Floor App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Squeezy has been designed by chartered physiotherapists specialising in Women's Health working in the NHS. It is suitable for all women who want to do pelvic floor muscle exercises. The app is particularly aimed at women who are seeing a specialist physiotherapist for problems connected to their bladder, bowels or pelvic floor muscles as it can be tailored to a specific exercise programme and set to remind you when to do your exercises. It is simple to use, discreet, informative and has helpful visual and audio prompts to support your exercise programme plus it maintains a record of the number of exercises you have completed.
Squeezy has been reviewed and approved by the NHS Choices health apps library team for its clinical safety, and was a runner up in the finals of the Advancing Healthcare Awards 2014.
• Customisable exercise plan
• “Professional mode” to help physiotherapists set detailed exercise plans for patients
• Visual, and audio guides for exercises
• Information and tips written by professional Women’s Health physiotherapists
• Track and monitor your progress
• Write a short note after a completed exercise
• Simple and clear interface
How to download and run Squeezy: NHS Pelvic Floor App on your PC and Mac
Squeezy: NHS Pelvic Floor App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Squeezy: NHS Pelvic Floor App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Squeezy: NHS Pelvic Floor App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Squeezy: NHS Pelvic Floor App:
More From Us: Weather For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Squeezy: NHS Pelvic Floor App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Squeezy: NHS Pelvic Floor App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Die For Metal For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.