You can now play Stack the States® 2 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Watch the states come to life as you learn US geography!
Stack the States® is back and better than ever with new question types, new bonus games, voice mode, 3D graphics and a detailed interactive map!
As you learn state capitals, cities, shapes, landmarks, flags and more, you can actually touch, move and drop the animated states anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of states that reaches the checkered line to win each level.
You earn a new state for every successfully completed level. All of your states appear on your own personalized map of the United States. Try to collect all 50! As you earn more states, you begin to unlock the free bonus games: Map It, Connect 2 and Capital Tap. Four games in one!
What’s new in Stack the States® 2:
– New question types
– New bonus games: Connect 2 and Capital Tap
– New voice mode that helps non-readers play independently
– Brand new interactive map featuring major cities and a 3D elevation view of each state
– Beautiful 3D graphics
– 10 different 3D scenes depicting various locations in the US
– 3D models of over 90 US landmarks
Plus, all the great features that you loved from the original Stack the States®:
– 50 flash cards — one for each state
– Hundreds of unique questions
– Up to six player profiles
– A personalized map of the US
– Fun sound effects and music
Stack the States® 2 is an educational app for all ages that's actually FUN to play. Try it now and enjoy four games for the price of one!
Stack the States® 2:
– Does not contain 3rd party ads.
– Does not contain in-app purchases.
– Does not contain integration with social networks.
– Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
– Does include links to apps by Dan Russell-Pinson in the Google Play Appstore.
How to download and run Stack the States® 2 on your PC and Mac
Stack the States® 2 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Stack the States® 2 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Stack the States® 2 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Stack the States® 2:
Step to Step Guide / Stack the States® 2 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Stack the States® 2’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SWAT Shooter For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.