You can now play Star Chart for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Used by over 30 million people world-wide, Star Chart provides a magical star gazing experience like no other.
You can now have a virtual planetarium in your pocket! Look through the eyes of your Android device to see a virtual window into the whole visible universe.
All you have to do is point your Android deviceº at the sky and Star Chart will tell you exactly what you are looking at.
Using state of the art GPS technology, an accurate 3D universe, and all of the latest high tech functionality, Star Chart calculates – in real time – the current location of every star and planet visible from Earth and shows you precisely where they are; even in broad daylight!
Want to know what that bright star is called? Point your device at it – you might just find out it’s a planet!
Want to know what the night sky looks like to people on the other side of the earth? Well just point your device down!
Want to know where your star sign is in the sky? Star Chart will tell you all this and more.
Star Chart's features include:
– Just point and view. No need to scroll around the screen to find out what you are looking at*.
– Alternatively, look around the sky using finger gestures – perfect for armchair astronomers!
– Voice Control: Explore the solar system with commands like: "Fly me to the Moon" / "Go to Saturn" / "Tour Mars" / "Look at Andromeda" / "Where is the Cigar Galaxy?"[English only]
– Supports dynamic device orientation viewing. Allows you to view the night sky whilst holding your Android device at any angle.
– Accurately depicts all the visible stars of the northern and southern hemispheres – a total of over 120,000 stars!
– Fly to and explore all the planets of the solar system, their moons and the sun all rendered in beautiful 3D with state of the art visual effects.
– Displays all 88 constellations, with constellation imagery based on the beautiful artwork by 17th century astronomer Johannes Hevelius.
– Includes entire Messier catalogue of exotic deep sky objects.
– Using the powerful Time Shift feature allows you to shift up to 10,000 years forward or backward in time.
– Tap on anything in the sky and get the facts on what you are looking at, including distance and brightness.
– Very powerful zoom function, lets you view the sky in extra detail, using intuitive finger gestures.
– Fully configurable. Star Chart displays only the sky objects that you are interested in.
– Allows you to view the sky underneath the horizon. So now you can see where the sun is, even at night!
– Manually set your location to find out what the sky looks like from anywhere in the world.
– Full search feature
So point your Android device at the sky and see what's out there!
Star Chart is published by Escape Velocity Ltd and developed by Escapist Games Ltd. We update Star Chart regularly, so please send us your feedback and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And thanks for all your feedback so far!
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/starchart
Follow Star Chart on Twitter: StarChartApp
º Augmented Reality (AR) mode only available if your device supports it, as this feature requires a built-in compass. Manual scrolling is supported on all other devices.
* Star Chart does not require internet access for normal usage. Internet access is only required initially to verify the license and subsequently when accessing the support page and external links.
How to download and run Star Chart on your PC and Mac
Star Chart For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Star Chart For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Star Chart For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Star Chart:
Step to Step Guide / Star Chart For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Star Chart’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GIF Maker – GIF Editor For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.