You can now play Star Command for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Build and command your own starship!
4.5/5 – TouchArcade “Should you dive in immediately? Absolutely.”
4/5 – Androidspin “A great mobile space romp which adopts a great theme, great gameplay and will keep you busy for quite a few hours…”
Star Command let's you build your own ship, hire your crew, explore the universe and battle alien civilizations across the galaxy.
• Premium game – no in app purchase roadblocks
• HD support for retina pixel goodness
• Level your crew members up and earn new skills
• Build a ship in your own image
• Four distinct ship hulls to choose from
• Focus on tactical, science or engineering
• Amazing soundtrack intensifies the action and exploration
• Over 10 alien species to discover
Brought to you in beautiful HD pixelated glory, Star Command brings to life the challenges and joys of managing a starship. Upgrade your ship, get out into the unknown and watch your crew die grizzly deaths all at your command. Strange and annoying alien civilizations await you at every turn. Manage each of your ships roles, focusing on science skills, tactical combat and ship engineering. Prevent alien invaders from taking over your ship and causing massive amounts of damage with sentry guns. Revive dying crew members with new rooms! And don’t forget that your decisions matter – an enemy made early could come back to haunt you later.
How to download and run Star Command on your PC and Mac
Star Command For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Star Command For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Star Command For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Star Command:
Step to Step Guide / Star Command For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Star Command’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: edjing Mix: DJ music mixer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.