Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play Star Wars for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Star Wars app is your official mobile connection to a galaxy far, far away.
With a dynamic interface, the Star Wars app immerses you in breaking news, rich media, social updates, special events, and interactive features. Here’s where the fun begins:
● Find The Force: Celebrate Force Friday and unlock characters from Star Wars: The Last Jedi in Augmented Reality!
● Get instant notifications on big announcements, including trailer releases and movie news
● Theme your app with Light Side, Dark Side, or Droid interfaces, each containing different designs, sounds, and animations
● Unlock 3D Star Wars characters, ships and special quizzes in our Augmented Reality features
● Immerse yourself in Jakku Spy, a first-of-its-kind serialized Google Cardboard Virtual Reality (VR) feature that ties directly to Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
● Take and share a Star Wars “selfie” in various iconic costumes and settings, including Jedi, Princess Leia (with hair buns), Han Solo’s carbon freeze, and more
● Get Star Wars-themed weather and five-day forecasts, featuring original art and parallax effects of in-universe planets and locales
● Wield a lightsaber and hone your skills against a training remote, as seen in Star Wars: A New Hope
● Play classic sound clips and sound effects from your favorite Star Wars characters, creatures, weapons, vehicles, and scenes
● Follow official Star Wars social channels via aggregated, customizable feeds from Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Google+, and Twitter
● Watch official Star Wars videos, including movie trailers, The Star Wars Show, Rebels Recon, behind-the-scenes featurettes, and more
● Read official Star Wars news and blogs from StarWars.com, including creator interviews, and more
● Count down to theatrical releases and exciting fan events with an always-running timer
● Share Emojis and animated GIFs with your friends and family
● Discover behind-the-scenes fun facts with This Day In Star Wars History
● Sign up for Star Wars ID and join the growing Star Wars fan community
Always in motion is the future. This app will continue to grow, evolve, and become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
NOTE: This app requires Android 4.2 and above. Headphones are suggested, especially for Jakku Spy and Force Trainer. Gyroscope required. Use Wi-Fi if experiencing connection or loading difficulties.
This app contains advertising messages as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links and content, registration to create or sign in using a Star Wars ID account, and push notifications to let you know when have updates like breaking news, additional content or new features.
Please note that this is an English language app. Some versions include regional social feeds in the local language.
To download and access some high resolution features and content, this app requires allocating some large media files to external storage on your device. This app also requires permission to access your camera for photo and augmented reality features. It also requires access to approximate location in order to give weather updates.
How to download and run Star Wars on your PC and Mac
Star Wars For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Star Wars For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Star Wars For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Star Wars:
Step to Step Guide / Star Wars For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Star Wars’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Music Maker JAM For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.