You can now play Starting Line for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Any seasoned drag racer will tell you that most races are won at the starting line. Having a good and consistent reaction time is key to winning.
To achieve this you need a practice tree app…but not just any practice tree app. You need the Starting Line.
By providing a more realistic race setting, the ability to seriously fine-tune, and statistics to provide you with feedback to build consistent reaction times, Starting Line has it all!
Starting Line includes features and settings to satisfy everyone from casual users to weekend warriors to veteran drag racers.
– 0.400/0.500 Sportsman(Full) tree and 0.400/0.500 Pro tree
– use a 0.000 timer instead of 0.400/0.500
– choose launch lane or have the app randomly choose
– race CPU opponent (supports bracket racing and 'heads-up' for both tree types)
– enter your own dial in and allow the system to randomly set the CPU opponent dial in
– choose to use L.E.D. amber lights or traditional incandescent lights
– Can launch with gas pedal [press], transbrake [release], or delay box (delay box supports 1 and 2 button [release] as well as ZForce button [press-release-press] types)
– Separate settings for many Sportsman and Pro tree options allowing for distinct settings between each
– adjustable stage and launch buttons to allow you to position your launch buttons on the screen in a way that works for you!
– fully adjustable delay box that supports up to 2 delays (1 button and 2 button configurations) and bump up/down for post-release delay adjustments
– Delay box users can choose to cross over and whether to use Cross Talk
– real car and bike sounds for burnouts and launches!
– detailed help file so you have information at your fingertips
Starting Line really shines by providing you with useful stats and helping you analyze your race reaction times (r/t’s).
You will find all the summary data you would expect like:
– Overall average r/t
– Green light average r/t
– best and worst r/t's
– total green and red lights
It also compares multiple racing scenarios (left vs right lane, night vs day, opponent vs solo, etc) and tells you which scenario you need to practice on.
And what would stats be without great graphs! Starting Line boasts scatter plot and bar graphs to allow you to see your reaction time trends over time and to see how well you really are doing…which simple averages cannot do.
The beauty of this graphing lies in its power to compare two racing scenarios at the same time! At a glance, you can see how well you are doing in 10 different racing scenarios.
And for those of you that want to analyze your data further, there is an export option to export all your race data to CSV file. Then you can import the data into a spreadsheet program like Excel and have at 'er!
(Important note for exporting results! If you get an error on exporting data (ie. Error #3001), this is likely a file permission issue.
To correct this, go to your Android Settings > Apps > Starting Line > Permissions. Make sure Storage has permission enabled.)
Note: Recommended that mobile devices have at least 256MB of RAM
How to download and run Starting Line on your PC and Mac
Starting Line For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Starting Line For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Starting Line For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Starting Line:
Step to Step Guide / Starting Line For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Starting Line’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ASHE Events For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.