You can now play Steam Link (BETA) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your Android device. Just pair a Bluetooth controller or Steam Controller to your device, connect to a computer running Steam on the same local network, and start playing your existing Steam games.
For best performance with Android TV:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your router
* Connect your Android TV using Ethernet to your router
For best performance with tablets and phones:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your 5Ghz WiFi router
* Connect your Android device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network
* Keep your Android device within a reasonable range of your router
How to download and run Steam Link (BETA) on your PC and Mac
Steam Link (BETA) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Steam Link (BETA) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Steam Link (BETA) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Steam Link (BETA):
Step to Step Guide / Steam Link (BETA) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Steam Link (BETA)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Farming USA 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.