You can now play Stellarium Mobile Plus – Star Map for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Stellarium Mobile Plus is the next generation astronomy star map app. It combines a realistic and accurate night sky simulation with a gigantic amount of online imaging and sky objects catalogs.
Made by the original creator of Stellarium, the award-winning open source planetarium, this Plus version was designed from the ground up to show a potentially unlimited amount of data through an intuitive and minimalist user interface.
• All known stars: Gaia DR2 catalog of over 1.69 billion stars
• All known planets and their natural satellites, including very high multi-resolution imaging for the major ones
• Most known deep sky objects: a combined catalog of over 2 million nebulae and galaxies
• All known comets
• Many minor solar system objects (10k asteroids)
• Many visible artificial earth satellites (including the International Space Station)
• A full-sky very high multi-resolution background image
for experimented astronomers it also includes:
• Telescope control module: drive any telescope through an application compatible with the Stellarium Telescope Server protocol.
Please note that the app works perfectly without internet connection, but with a reduced set of data (2 million stars, 2 million Deep Sky Objects, 10k asteroids).
Beside these features, it also includes most features already present in the standard Stellarium Mobile app:
• show the sky at any time and place
• sensor control to identify a star in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at the sky!
• asterisms and illustrations of the constellations for dozen of sky cultures
• realistic landscape and atmosphere with sunrise & sunset
• accurate simulation of atmosphere refraction
• night mode (red)
How to download and run Stellarium Mobile Plus – Star Map on your PC and Mac
Stellarium Mobile Plus – Star Map For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Stellarium Mobile Plus – Star Map For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Stellarium Mobile Plus – Star Map For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Stellarium Mobile Plus – Star Map:
Step to Step Guide / Stellarium Mobile Plus – Star Map For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Stellarium Mobile Plus – Star Map’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: French English Dictionary + For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.