Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play Step Counter – Pedometer Free & Calorie Counter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This pedometer uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it can greatly save battery. It also tracks your burned calories, walking distance and time, etc. All this information will be clearly displayed in graphs.
Just tap the start button, and it starts counting your steps. Whether your phone is in your hand, bag, pocket or armband, it can auto-record your steps even your screen is locked.
This step counter uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it barely consumes battery power.
No locked Features
All features are 100% FREE. You can use all features without having to pay for them.
No sign-in required. We never collect your personal data or share your information with third parties.
Start, Pause and Reset
You can pause and start step counting at any time to save power. The app will stop background-refreshing statistics once you pause it. And you can reset today’s step count and count step from 0 if you want to.
This step tracker is designed by our Google Play Best of 2016 winning team. The clean design makes it easy to use.
The report graphs are the most innovative ever, they are specially designed for mobile devices to help you track your walking data. You can check your last 24 hours’, weekly and monthly statistics in graphs.
Multi colorful themes are under development. You can choose your favorite one to enjoy your step counting experience with this step tracker.
● To ensure the accuracy of step counting, please input your correct information in settings, because it will be used to calculate your walking distance and calories.
● You are welcome to adjust sensitivity to make pedometer count steps more accurately.
● Because of the device power saving processing, some devices stop counting steps when the screen is locked.
● Step counting is not available for devices with older versions when their screen is locked. It's not a bug. We are sorry to say that we are not able to solve this problem.
How to download and run Step Counter – Pedometer Free & Calorie Counter on your PC and Mac
Step Counter – Pedometer Free & Calorie Counter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Step Counter – Pedometer Free & Calorie Counter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Step Counter – Pedometer Free & Calorie Counter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Step Counter – Pedometer Free & Calorie Counter:
Step to Step Guide / Step Counter – Pedometer Free & Calorie Counter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Step Counter – Pedometer Free & Calorie Counter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Meet24 – Love, Chat, Singles For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.